First semester
First semester I learned a lot I didn’t know before. Like For instance in English I learned what an awwubis is. I still don’t know exactly what they are but I’m working on it. Also, I learned how to make good sentences instead of boring ones. Next, we learned to shut up in class, as we I’m speaking for the whole class.What I learned for myself is that it is really hard to catch up when you have been gone for several days. Next, I learned that school is allot easier if you’re not on the teachers bad side, and maybe I shouldn’t play games in SRB (student responsibility) if I don’t have everything done.The most important thing that will help me the most is that you have a lot of years of school ahead of you. So u might as well start liking school because otherwise it’s going to be horrible. Drew
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment